Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Here's Hollywood

Oi! That's "hello" in Portuguese :) I cannot start off with a "Howdy" like my SWIG friend. Howdy sounds like I just got off my horse and I'm about to walk through a swinging door to sit at the bar in some dark, dusty saloon. Of course, that's my opinion folks. My name is, well, I'm not telling because...um, um, I don't have a good reason. I'll call myself "Hollywood", my grandfather's nickname for me. I also thought about calling myself "Lizzy", which is a nickname I use for one of my cousins. Now you are probably wondering (or not) why I started off with a word in Portuguese. My beautiful mother is from Brazil, and although I was raised in a small town in Texas, I was raised more like a Brazilian. Don't worry, I will post lots more about my childhood and Brazilian roots. I cannot leave out my father's side, which is truly Texan mixed with Polish and German. What a wonderful mix me and my lovely 2 sisters are. I could post all day long about me and my sisters. It's one ridiculous story after the next...I mean that in a good way! We seriously could have a reality show, but who wants that??!! I will be back soon, but for now I need to depart as there is SOOOO much good TV to watch! xoxo, "Hollywood" or "Lizzy"

No comments:

Post a Comment