So I chatted with the Princess today, and she is officially signed up on this thing... so we should be hearing from her anytime now... anytime Princess...! How bout Dercha...helloooooo!!! Where are you guys?
You know when you have those treasured "slow" days at work. Like you have a project to work on, but because you are waiting for some piece of information, you can't proceed to work on anything else. (or choose not to) I do love those times, had one today. lusciousness for lazy people.
Today: 1200 calories (100 from candy), no exercise
Can't wait for: job transfer- 16 workdays away! and my puppy... arriving in 9 days!!!!!
I would have exercised but my nephew came over for dinner. We had a nice dinner and conversation. It is interesting to find myself interacting on adult terms with this young adult that I only know as a child. I mostly think of him as 6-8 years old. Where did that infant, toddler.... child that I knew go? Like where is he? So weird.
You guys wanna see my puppy?
happy trails....
You know when you have those treasured "slow" days at work. Like you have a project to work on, but because you are waiting for some piece of information, you can't proceed to work on anything else. (or choose not to) I do love those times, had one today. lusciousness for lazy people.
Today: 1200 calories (100 from candy), no exercise
Can't wait for: job transfer- 16 workdays away! and my puppy... arriving in 9 days!!!!!
I would have exercised but my nephew came over for dinner. We had a nice dinner and conversation. It is interesting to find myself interacting on adult terms with this young adult that I only know as a child. I mostly think of him as 6-8 years old. Where did that infant, toddler.... child that I knew go? Like where is he? So weird.
You guys wanna see my puppy?
happy trails....
Are you on a diet with that 1200 calorie intake? I'd be starving. I'd like to comment on the age you still think of your nephew being... STOP that! He is a grown man who is in college. He's not Doogie Houser, MD (who was 9, but already practicing medicine...weird). I can speak from experience...well not really, but my honey can. He has cousins that would still talk to him like he was 7 even though he was a college graduate and business owner. I mean, come on! I can tell you where that infant, toddler...child went... it's called growth and development! He's probably wondering where that cool aunt went cause now she's just wears sweatsuits when she goes out ;)
ReplyDeleteHollywood is so angry. What's with all the aggression girl?
ReplyDelete