Well Howdy.
Welcome to Swigerific. My family calls me Nuey, you can too. A couple of my gal pals and I are setting out to do a little blogging. We will mostly be documenting our chatter, there is a LOT of chatter. I mean, we imagine that people are longing to hear and participate in our chatter.. so we are opening the gates to the wonderful world of swig (sophisticated, witty, intelligent gals).
Okay, so a little more about me. I am an adult (relatively speaking), have no offspring, in the process of obtaining a dog... you will meet him soon! I am married to a foreigner... Russian to be exact. I like to sew, decorate and organize... my cabinets or yours. I'm not really good at it, just really enjoy it. I play women's league tennis in Houston and get real (stupid) competitive. There is more to know, but you will learn that along the way. happy trails...
Welcome to Swigerific. My family calls me Nuey, you can too. A couple of my gal pals and I are setting out to do a little blogging. We will mostly be documenting our chatter, there is a LOT of chatter. I mean, we imagine that people are longing to hear and participate in our chatter.. so we are opening the gates to the wonderful world of swig (sophisticated, witty, intelligent gals).
Okay, so a little more about me. I am an adult (relatively speaking), have no offspring, in the process of obtaining a dog... you will meet him soon! I am married to a foreigner... Russian to be exact. I like to sew, decorate and organize... my cabinets or yours. I'm not really good at it, just really enjoy it. I play women's league tennis in Houston and get real (stupid) competitive. There is more to know, but you will learn that along the way. happy trails...
No comments:
Post a Comment